Thursday, February 12, 2009

Matty Gets Married........

Last Friday, my little brother married the love of his life, Jami.  I guess you wouldn't really call him little, he is twenty-eight years old; however, to me he is still my little Matty.  The wedding was in Nassau, Bahamas at The Grand Bahamian Sandals Resort.  Needless to say, there were brides and couples everywhere I turned.  Matt and Jami were blessed to have about 45 guests all-together and though the weather wasn't ideal, the ceremony, reception and pretty much the whole occasion turned out beautifully.  I stood up as one of the bridesmaids for Jami and I had a bird's eye view into my brother's eyes as he spoke his vows to his almost bride.  That is definitely one of the memories that I will hold with me in my heart forever.  When we caught each other's eyes and he began saying those words with sincerity and deliberateness I "lost it".  The tears began to flood down my face and I made that sound you make when you know your heart really wants to burst out sobbing; however, you know that it would be not only embarrassing, but disruptive.  I am excited to see how their life unfolds and I am grateful that they had so many faithful friends who wanted nothing more than to support and affirm their marriage by coming and celebrating with us!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative post!!!
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete